Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day!



Well, it's already time for our first little break at school. I have a feeling this semester is going to fly by. Since the first day of school it seems like the days have been zooming by, and it's nice to have a relaxing labor day weekend.

My whole family came into town celebrating with me this weekend! We have been having a blast. Our time together has revolved around: food, games, finger painting, being completely and utterly entertained (by the four and six year old boys),napping, and of course laughing.

Here in West Texas it hasn't rained for so long. It has been one of the worst droughts they have ever seen....until today. We had a stormy night, with much needed rain, and it brought the temperature into the high 50's. It has felt like Fall all day!

While my brother has been prematurely wearing a heavy knit sweater, he found in my Grandfather's closet, I have been pondering my Fall wardrobe all day! Here are some wish list items I'm thinking I will incorporate this season:





Have a great Labor Day! Don't forget tomorrow is the first PageView show on 91.5 KWLD at 2 p.m.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment