Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SPOTLIGHT: A Thift Store Loft


Well, my best friend Haylee (a.k.a. Hales Bales) is living in her first little home! She is the cutest little blondie cakes, and she is a very talented artist. Her home shows her artsy side for sure.

We had often dreamed about how we would decorate once one of us had our own place, and I can't believe the time has come for Ole Hales. Her and I share a deep love for thrift stores, and finding great pleasure in thinking up ways to use unique items in decor.

I'm ashamed to say that one time, when we DID NOT have our own place, Haylee and I bought a whole kitchen's worth of dishes and decor. For no other reason than simply the thrill..

Here's some shots of Bales house.. Happy Wednesday!







Thrift store items: Piano: $200/ bench included, Trunk: $25, Mirror: $10


No comments:

Post a Comment